( Page 1 )Co-operative Education and Career Services Work Term Learning Plan Goals and Action Steps
Student Name: Abby Liu
Work Phone: +8619890197339
Student (Camosun E-mail): [email protected]
Supervisor E-mail: [email protected]
Supervisor Name:___Rebecca Wu
Supervisor Title: Executive Floor Manager
Company Name: Hilton Urumqi
My Goals and Action Steps to Achieve them for this work term are:
1. Goal: To familiar with Opera System. Because the Opera System is used by most of the international hotel industry. If I learn how to use it well, it will increase work efficiency. I should use Opera System adeptly in 2 weeks.
1. I will follow up my manager. In the first week of my work term, she told me step by step on the opera when she used it. For example, do check-in and check-out. I need to understand the general concept and the system in one week because it will help me with the work efficiency.
2. When she was using Opera, I was watching how she did it and taking notes carefully. Slowly when I am familiar with the general system and know what to do at each step, I can practice it myself. Because only practice can make practice. Carefully remember what each window interface and text mean. I need to remember this and practice by my own in 2 weeks. Notes should be taking detailed and keep it in a safe place.
2. Speed up the typing speed of contacting myself and use the shortcut keys of the computer to increase efficiency. I need to familiar with all the computers in the office and also the front desk. Memorizing different passwords. The time limit is 2 weeks.
3. Goal: _Second, I really want to have the ability to deal with crises without chaos. Because, in the hotel industry, it is necessary. We will meet so many different guests with different personalities. In particular, my job mainly deals with honorary members of Hilton. They have lived in Hilton brands all over the country and even all over the world. Generally speaking, their requirements are very high. When they come to our hotel, they will definitely make a comparison. Therefore, some people will feel dissatisfied and complain to us. What should I do when I deal with these complaints? How to make them satisfied with my service and processing methods. This is what I have to learn in this work term. To have the ability to deal with complains from guests by myself in the first month.
1. First of all, I have to follow my manager to perform tasks. She handles a lot of complaints from members every day. I can listen to her and see how she resolves it. After that, I asked her why she did this, and lessons can be learned from each complaint. Some of the tasks are indeed wrong by the hotel. Cooperate with relevant departments to solve the problem. After I had this experience of these conflicts with people, I will use these strategies in real issue. And I will write these into my journal to use the experience in the future.
2. Secondly, I have to learn to resolve customer complaints by myself and exercise my own ability to respond to occasions during my coop. To listen to the guests and understand what they really want. I need to resolve one customer complaints successfully and let him/she satisfied with my service in the first month.
3. These needs my communication skills, how to use speaking skills to solve the problem, clearly know the rules in the hotel, and also the resilience ability. To learn the formal language in the hotel industry. Read books about the way to speak to the guests. I need to read a book per a month.
4. Goal: Improving my communication skills. In Camosun, I learned a lot of professional hotel terms and hotel knowledge, which are commonly used in international chain hotels. But if you want to memorize it by heart, you still have to use it every day. I find that sometimes I see strangers and dare not speak. This is not allowed in the service industry. We should take the initiative to greet and greet customers. Including in the executive lounge, foreign guests will ask questions about food and drinks, I must. Have the professional ability to answer customer questions. Before the internship ended, I can communicate with any guest freely, confidently and boldly.
1.First, pull out the notes at school and review them carefully. Then familiarize yourself with all the knowledge of the hotel: executive lounge opening hours, breakfast opening hours, dinner opening hours, types of food and beverages, swimming pool gym on which floor, etc. I need to memorize this information in 1 week.
2.Secondly, take more exercise and practice. Don’t forget how to speak English. Always communicate with my online class teacher, Bob, and take the initiative to answer questions. If I dont, just ask my colleague or manager. I should practice English once a day.
3.Then, I need to practice the speaking skills that the skills to talk with the unfamiliar person. Try to be more initiative. Talk with at least 15 unfamiliar guests in a day in the workplace.
4.Talking is an art. Practicing how to use speaking skills to solve some problem. This can refer to my second goal: read at least 1 book per a month.
5. Goal: The successful completion of this internship made the leaders feel that I have contributed to this hotel and that my work can bring benefits to the hotel, not trouble them. My work must be done earnestly. Although it is an internship and not a full-time employee, I can’t confuse my life. I must do every job well.
3.Dont be late and leave early
4.Compliance with hotel rules and regulations
5.Dont be lazy
6.Have a good relationship with colleagues and respect each other
7.Hand in HMGT102 assignments on time.
_I will do my best!!!
Please save an electronic copy of this completed form, and place it in the appropriate D2L Drop Box. Your goals as well as your work term progress will form the talking points of your midterm evaluation. Please discuss your goals with your employer (once you have received approval from your CFI) in order that they are aware of your goals and provide appropriate feedback.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more