22. A repeated-measures study uses a sample of n = 20 participants to evaluate the mean differences among three treatment conditions. In the analysis of variance for this study, what is the value for dfBetweenTreatments?
23. A repeated- measures ANOVA with n = 5 subjects has within-treatment df = 12. What is the value of error df for this analysis?
d. Insufficient information to find error df
24. For the repeated-measures ANOVA, SSerror is found by:
a. SStotal Ssbetween treatments
b. SSbetween treatments Sswithin treatments
c. SSbetween treatments Ssbetween subjects
d. SSwithin treatments Ssbetween subjects
25. A repeated-measures analysis of variance produces SSwithin treatments = 24 and SSbetween treatments = 40. For this analysis, what is the value of SSerror?
d. Cannot be determined without additional information
26. Which of the following are sources of variability that contribute to SSbetween treatments in a repeated ANOVA?
a. Treatment effect and random unsystematic differences
b. Treatment effect and individual differences
c. Treatment effect, individual differences, and random unsystematic differences
d. Individual differences and random unsystematic differences
27. For a repeated-measures study, dfBetween treatments = 3 and dfTotal = 27. This means 28 people participated in the study with 7 different people in each group.
28. For the repeated ANOVA, SSwithin treatments = SSbetween subjects + SSerror.
29. Based on the results of a repeated-measures ANOVA, a researcher reports F (4, 20) = 11.57, p < .01. For this ANOVA, the null hypothesis was rejected.
30. For a repeated-measures research study comparing 2 treatment conditions with a sample of n = 8 subjects, the F-ratio would have df = 1, 7.
31. A two-factor study with two levels of factor A and three levels of factor B uses a separate group of n = 5 participants in each treatment condition. How many participants are needed for the entire study?
32. A two-factor, independent-measures research study with 2 levels of factor A and 2 levels of factor B would require 2 separate samples.
33. A two-factor analysis of variance involves three separate F-ratios.
34. For an independent measures two-factor experiment, the smaller the values of the sample variances, the more likely it is that at least one of the F-ratios will be significant.
35. IN a two-factor analysis of variance with two levels of factor A and two levels of factor B, what is the relationship among the three F-ratios (A, B and the AxB interaction)?
a. All three F-ratios will have the same values for df.
b. The F-ratios for A and B will have the same values for df, but the interaction may have a different df value.
c. The F-ratios for A and B will have the same df values but the interaction is guaranteed to have different values for df.
d. None of the other 3 choices are correct.
36. The results from a two-factor analysis of variance show a significant main effect for factor A and a significant main effect for factor B. Based on this information, you can conclude that:
a. There must be a significant interaction
b. There probably is a significant interaction
c. The interaction cannot be significant
d. You cannot make any conclusion about the significance of the interaction
37. In a line graph showing the results from a two-factor experiment, the levels of factor B are presented on the X-axis and, although the line for A1 is crooked, the points on the line are consistently 5 points higher than the line for A2. What result is indicated by this pattern?
a. No indication of an interaction
b. An indication of an overall Factor A effect
c. An indication of a Factor A effect but no indication of an interaction
d. An indication of an interaction but no indication of a Factor A effect
38. Obtaining a significant interaction means that both factors A and B have significant main effects.
39. Whenever a two-factor experiment results in a significant interaction, you should be cautious about interpreting the main effects because an interaction can distort, conceal, or exaggerate the main effects of the individual factors.
40. A two-factor analysis of variance with 2 levels of Factor A and 3 levels of Factor B involves 6 separate hypothesis tests.
41. A two factor analysis of variance produces SSa = 20, SSb = 40 and SSaxb = 90. For this analysis, what is the value for SSbetween treatments?
d. Cannot be determined without additional information
42. In a two-factor ANOVA, which of the following is not computed directly but rather is found by subtraction?
a. SSbetween treatments
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more